2/18/2012

From Friends to Lovers

This is a very nice short story. I hope all of you can enjoy it. Have a nice reading...

There she was waiting for him to come, she wondered if he would actually show up.

"Hey you finally came." I said to him
"Yea, sorry i was trying to figure out what apartments they were." He said.
"It's ok, sorry to bug you so late at night but i can;t stand being in there anymore." I said to him with a pissed off face.

"It's ok, you want to talk for a bit before i drop you off at your house." He said to me.
"Yea, I kind of need to let it out on someone." I said to him.
"Ok, so tell me what happened, how did you end up here?" He said wiht a serious face.


Well, I decided to go to a party with Kristen because I just wanted to chill for a while. It turned out that party was Jame's party. I didn't know he was the one throwing the party until I got there. I decided to stay because I wanted to show him, I'm not ignoring him. After a while Kristen left me alone. I was talking to this random guy for a while, until he came and told the guy to fuck off because I was his girlfriend. I told James I wasn't his girlfriend anymore. We had broken up months ago. He had no right to bug in my business. He then pull me to some room then said he wanted to get back together. This time he wouldn't be the jerk, he was last time. I told him, I had no more feelings for him; hence I didn't want get back with him. After that he just tried to kiss me and kept saying we had some special bond. He was fucking crazy and drunk. I said with a mad face.

"Oh wow! He didn't pressure you or tried to do anything more right." He said.
"No, he didn't, don't worry." I said.
"That asshole want me to take care of him." He said.
"No, it's ok. All I want to do is forget about him and everything that has happened." I said.
"Do you want to help you forget." He said with a smile on his face.
"Haha! What do you have in mind?" I said.

"Let's go to the lake and take a swim." He said jumping up down from the driver's seat.
"Haha right now the water is probably freezing." I said.
"Hey it will take your mind off everything." He said.
"Fine let's go but I have to be home by midnight, wait actually never mind I was supposed to sleep over at Kristen house, so I don't have a curfew today." I said with a smile.

"Yay! To the lake it is." He said as he started the car.
"You know you're probably the only person that understand me and knows me so well." I said to him as I rested my head against his shoulder.
"Haha, yea, I know you like the back of my hand physically and mentally." He said.
"Haha so do I, you idiot." I said.
"Hey after the lake want to play some games?" He said with a little smirk.
"I thought we weren't doing that anymore." I said as I looked up with a confuse face.

"Come on it will help take your mind off everything." He said as he rested his hand on my right thigh.
"True, you're only trying to convince me for your own pleasure." I said to him with a little smirk.
"Haha maybe, but you'll enjoy it too," he said.
"Fine let's play after the lake." I said.
"How about during the lake?" He said.
"Hmm, I'll think about it." I said.

"Well think fast because we're here." He said as he turned off the car.
"Sure why not." I said.
"That's the spirit." He said.
"Now let's start playing, you want to start from the car or jump in first?" He said.

"Let's jump in first." I said.
"Ok, fine." He said.
"Let me go take my clothes off. Get out of the car!" I said.
"Why I have seen you in your undergarments before." He said with a smirk.
"Well true but I'm still a lady dude." I said as I laughed.
"Haha, fine I'll be waiting outside." He said.

As I was taking my clothes off I realize that Me and Josh have known each other for two years already we had become very close because of school. We live in the same neighborhood. After I had broken up with my ex, he was the one who was there for me and comforted me during those bad times. Although we hook up every now and then, our friendship has still been very strong. I wonder how things will be when one of us decides to start dating again. I said to myself.

"Hey Jenna you coming or what?" Josh scream out as he was jumping in the lake.
"Yea! I'll be there, don't rush me," I said to him as I got out of the car and ran to jump in the lake

"So do you want to start playing?" He said as he grabbed me from the waist.
"Slow down, I'll race you first all the way until the other side." I said as I took his hand out of me.

"If I win, you stay with me all night." He said.
"Ok, but if I win you have to run naked around that neighborhood on the other side of the road." I said to him as I pointed at the old neighborhood.
"Haha, fine deal." He said.
"Ready. Set. Go!" I screamed.

As we raced I knew I would probably lose since he was a way better swimmer than me. When I lifted my head up he was already waiting for me at the other side.
"Ok you won. Yay! Claim your prize." I said in a sarcastic way.
"Alright then come here haha," he said as he opened his arms.
"I'm going." I said.

Josh's POV

Ahh who the fucked is calling me at this time of the day. Oh is Jenna, hello Jenna what happened?
Can you come pick me up please, I'll tell you when you get here. She said with a sad tone
"Is everything ok?" I said to her.
"No, I feel like shit right now, please come get me." She said.

"Ok I'll be there, where are you?" I said to her.
"At some party, it's by the 7 eleven near the gas station, you turn on the left and go in to neighborhood with all those different kinds of apartments. It's the 3rd set." She said.
"Ok, I'll be there in 10 minutes," I said to her as I hung up.

I wondered what's wrong with her, she usually never sounds that bad. Hopefully nothing bad happened. It was just some overreaction. I said in my head.

When she told me everything that had happened, I just felt like go inside that party and fucking, kicking James's ass. When will he stop hurting her. I decided to take her to the lake, that was one of the places where she could relax. Although I told her, I just wanted to play, in reality I just wanted to hug her, never let her go, but I know our relationship is only hooking up and friends. I decided to agree to her little race because I knew if I won she would stay with all night. So I could sleep with her and hug her. She was the world to me but my love for her will never reach her. I thought to myself as I waited for her to finish swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment